Anaheim: Pirate's Dinner Adventure Tickets
From $76 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up available from most Anaheim hotels. Hotel pick-up location and time will be finalized upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- Climb aboard an authentic 18th-century Spanish Galleon
- Join fellow diners and cheer on your team with your own pirate mascot
- Enjoy a show of swashbuckling swordplay, and dynamic duels
- Become part of the action in the final daring battle of good versus evil
- Be amazed by the dazzling pyrotechnics, stunning aerial displays, and special effect wizardry
The voyage is full of special effects, wicked wizardry, aerial artistry, and a classic story of good and evil that is sure to thrill you, whether you're 3 or 103. The ship is anchored in a 250,000 gallon indoor lagoon and surrounded by a 6-sided showroom, where the audience is seated.
You and your shipmates cheer on the action as the adventure unfolds. The performers dazzle with stunts, singing, and a bounty of action-packed exploits. Experience the excitement between the evil Captain Sebastian the Black, pitted against the good in the final battle during a swashbuckling dinner you'll never forget!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure entrance
If you are staying in a hotel outside of the Anaheim area, please make your own way to the tour meeting point at: 2025 Manchester Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Open in Google Maps)
• If you are staying in a hotel outside of the Anaheim area, please make your own way to the tour meeting point in Anaheim.
Product ID: 10408