Anaheim: Medieval Times - Dinner & Jousting Tournament
From $76 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available from most Anaheim hotels. Hotel pick-up location and time will be finalized upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- Feast on a 4-course banquet, using your hands - no silverware allowed!
- Enjoy the thrill of a full-scale jousting tournament
- Root for your favorite team, as you join in the celebrations
- Marvel at the battle between good and evil
Join 6 bold knights as they prepare to do battle. The King's Chancellor will call 1,100 guests into the spectacular dining hall as part of the pageantry, and you will be part of it.
You will be treated as a guest of honor in true Medieval fashion. Enjoy the gallantry of a full-scale jousting tournament unfolding in front of you. See daring knights demonstrate superb battle skills on horseback. Then, dig your hands into a 4-course banquet, tearing at succulent food, just as they did in ye olden days!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Medieval Times entrance
If you are staying in a hotel outside of the Anaheim area, please make your own way to the tour meeting point at: 2025 Manchester Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Open in Google Maps)
• Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk
• Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects
If you are staying in a hotel outside of the Anaheim area, please make your own way to the tour meeting point in Anaheim.
Product ID: 10407