Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of beautiful Marina del Rey while kayaking or standup paddle boarding. Find hidden spots in the marina and discover local wildlife, including sea lions, dolphins and a wide variety of birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the entrance of The Hive cafe at 4242 Via Marina, Marina Del Rey, 90292. Contact him directly upon arrival, you will receive the number the day before the tour. The closest parking is Parking Lot #11 at 14101 Panay Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Once you park you will need to cross Panay Way street and walk along Via Marina street towards The Hive which is located at AMLI apartment complex (the new apartment complex with wooden frames).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour has a moderate level of activity and requires participants to be in good health
- Please keep in mind that these are wild animals and it cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to see them all. However, on 99% of the tours at least one sea lion is spotted