Get as close as possible to the iconic Hollywood Sign on this guided hike. Enjoy sunshine, exercise, celebrity sightings, history, and memories to last a lifetime as you discover Los Angeles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The allocated meeting point is just a reference point. The staff of the local partner will be waiting for you outside the address on the street. This tour leaves promptly on time. Latecomers cannot be accommodated for. It is recommended that you use the restroom before the tour begins as there are no toilet facilities during the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The walk covers 4 miles (6.4 km) along what is considered to be an easy to moderate walking trail
- Guests taking the tour should not have a fear of heights, and should not be afraid to break a sweat
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation
- Children should be 5+ years of age and be able to hike