Sips of Old Hollywood
From $79 per personBook now
- Explore the pubs, dive bars and restaurants of Hollywood’s Golden Age
- Linger at bars once frequented by Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe and Ernest Hemingway
- Strike up conversation with locals over a signature drink
- Sample one of Hollywood’s favorite street foods
- Chance a meeting with a celebrity ghost, or maybe catch a live celebrity at a Hollywood red carpet event
Go behind the scenes — behind the beautiful Art Deco facades and bright neon lights — where these bars, lounges and restaurants are host to celebrity lore, ghost stories, and maybe even star sightings.
Stroll the boulevard on foot, stopping into bars of note and admiring iconic buildings along the way. Enjoy select libations at designated locations and stop for a street food snack along the way. By the end of the evening, you’ll know where the locals go to eat and drink in Hollywood!
- English-speaking guide
- Selected drink tastings and snacks
- Additional drinks and food
- Tips and gratuities
6801 Hollywood Boulevard, at the north-west corner of the intersection of Hollywood and Highland (in front of the Gap store).This location is accessible by the Metro Red Line. (Open in Google Maps)
All participants under 21 years of age (or who cannot produce a valid photo ID for proof of age) will be served selected non-alcoholic beverages instead of cocktails.
Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure are non-refundable.
Product ID: 3871