Los Angeles: Santa Monica Main Street Eats Food TourProduct ID: 51644
From $69 per personBook now
- Taste cuisines and flavors from around the world, including Japanese, Mexican, and Italian
- Learn Santa Monica's rich history, and why so many different food cultures exist in Los Angeles
- Walk by the Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade, and historic Main Street
- Sample unique dishes created by celebrity chefs at award winning restaurants
Located just a block from the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica, Main Street is known for its collection of boutique stores, Sunday Farmers’ Markets, cafés, restaurants, and people! Join the locals at this must-see hangout, and spend the day eating your way through the area, one block at a time.
Stops and tastings can include award-winning tacos, Australian meat pies, omusubi (Japanese rice balls), Mexican/Jamaican jerk chicken, artisanal thin-crust pizza, and mouthwatering cookies. A visit to the famed Farmers’ Market can also be arranged.
- Santa Monica Bike Center bag for leftovers
Santa Monica Bike Center, 1502 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (at the southwest corner of 4th and Broadway) Directions by bus: Take the Big Blue Bus 3 or Rapid 3 from LAX to Colorado/Broadway; or the LA Metro 4; 704; 33; 733 from Downtown LA to Colorado/ Broadway (Open in Google Maps)
• Sunscreen is recommended
• Tours may be cancelled if an unforeseen circumstance or weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the tour is unable to be rescheduled, you will be issued with a full credit or refund
Product ID: 51644