Los Angeles from Above: Helicopter TourProduct ID: 15589
From US$318 Per group up to 2Book now
- Fly over beautiful LA for a unique look at the city
- Keep an eye out for the stars filming at Universal Studios
- See the Griffith Observatory
- Fly past Dodger Stadium
- Enjoy a unique view of the Hollywood Sign like you've never seen before
- Be treated like a star as you arrive back at Van Nuys airport
Take off from the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank in your own helicopter, just like the stars! Your pilot will take you past the grand Downtown Skyline before swinging past the Staples Center, Kodak Theatre, Dodger Stadium, and of course, the Hollywood sign. Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to even spot a film or two shooting on the backlots of Universal Studios, or any of the many more LA landmarks you'll fly past today. The tour lasts approximately 30 minutes, and is a must for any true LA fan.
- 30 Minute Helicopter flight
- Transportation to and from airport
- Gratuities (optional)
Tours depart from the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank. Come directly to the Orbic Air office located at Atlantic Aviation, 10750 Sherman Way. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight time. (Open in Google Maps)
Due to aircraft regulations, weight limit per seat is 300lbs.
Product ID: 15589