Experience Tinseltown’s dark and twisted history in vivid detail on this bone-chilling haunted walking tour by US Ghost Adventures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide outside of the El Capitan Theatre at 6838 Hollywood Blvd at least 15 minutes before your tour’s scheduled departure time. Your guide will be wearing a US Ghost Adventures t-shirt and carrying a lantern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The standard tour is around 1-hour long and is almost one mile long.
- Paid parking is available at nearby parking garages and lots.
- This is a family-friendly tour and is suitable for everyone, so bring your kids, friends, or a date.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible; service animals are allowed.
- Note that tours are held rain or shine, so please come prepared for the weather with an umbrella or a poncho.
- Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages will not be permitted during the tour.
- Please note that this tour does not go inside the buildings. However, you are more than welcome to tour the public locations at your leisure after the tour has ended.