Experience Tinseltown’s paranormal history in vivid detail. Parade along the famous Walk of Fame, learning of Hollywood's history and contemporary culture through a ghostly lens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the dark underworld of Tinseltown fueled by obsession and dashed dreams
- Walk in the footsteps of celebrities and industry luminaries who have long since left this mortal coil, only to come back in some other form
- Visit a number of haunted sites along one of the country's most famous avenues
- Ghost walking tour with a knowledgeable local tour guide
- Photo opportunities throughout the evening
- Well-researched and updated stories of history
- Eyewitness accounts of paranormal activity
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with back problems
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours begin outside of the El Capitan Theatre at 6838 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The standard tour is around 1-hour long and is almost one mile long.
- Paid parking is available at nearby parking garages and lots.
- This is a family-friendly tour and is suitable for everyone, so bring your kids, friends, or a date.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible; service animals are allowed.
- Note that tours are held rain or shine, so please come prepared for the weather with an umbrella or a poncho.
- Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages will not be permitted during the tour.
- Please note that this tour does not go inside the buildings. However, you are more than welcome to tour the public locations at your leisure after the tour has ended.