Discover the best foods in Los Angeles with a 3-hour walking tour of Downtown LA. Your local guides will fill you in on the history and culture of the city while you fill up on tasty samples at some of the best restaurants around.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour will meet in front of Pitchoun Bakery, located at 545 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90013.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be sure to let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction when you purchase your tickets
- All tastings are prepared in advance at each location, based on the information you provided to us at the time of ticket purchase
- Please be sure to purchase your tickets in advance so that we have adequate time to prepare your tasting substitutions, last minute dietary changes on the tour will not be accommodated
- Our tastings are designed to bring you the best of what each renowned food establishment has to offer
- At locations that specialize in traditional, family recipes, there isn’t always a “next best” option we can offer that will meet your specific dietary needs
- If you have severe food allergies, please contact us or call us at 877-56-TOURS before purchasing tickets for any of our food tours.
- Itinerary is occasionally subject to change