Hop on the Los Angeles open-top sightseeing bus tour to discover the playground of the rich and famous. See all of the famous sights on the Hollywood route and learn about the history of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Redeem your ticket at Big Bus Center, 6763 Hollywood Boulevard, or at any Big Bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- If you start the tour at 3:00 PM, you can enjoy the ride until 3:00 PM, 24 or 48 hours after initial use (depending on option selected)
- All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access, please call ahead for arrangements
- The tour has 2 separate routes
- The red line runs every 30-45 minutes from 10 AM-4:30 PM; a full loop lasts approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes
- The blue line has 5 daily departures as 10:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 1 PM, 2 PM, and 3:15 PM; a full loop lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Children age 2 and younger are complimentary, with a paying adult
- Dress according to the weather conditions as the vehicle is open top