Immerse yourself in the great outdoors on a horseback riding tour with an expert guide. Ride through the beautiful hills of Griffith Park and see Los Angeles from a different perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
There is a gate and call box at the top of Beachwood Drive. Designated customer parking for the ranch is on the righthand side after you pass through the gate. There is no customer parking available beyond this dirt lot. Walk up the hill with the yellow fire hydrant. The ranch office is on the right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children must be 8 years or older. All minors (children under 18 years) must be accompanied by an adult
- 240 lb. weight limit is strictly enforced
- The trails are wide, but the horses walk near the edge instinctively to keep an eye on their surroundings. This tour is not recommended if you have a severe fear of heights
- The horses walk at a relaxed pace and in a line. You will have one or more guides with you out on the trail
- No prior horseback riding experience is needed
- You can take a phone or small camera with you on the trail but not a bag