Hidden Hollywood 2.5-Hour Guided Walking Tour
From $69 per personBook now
- Kick off your morning with a coffee or tea at a local café and enjoy some fascinating people-watching
- Take in an expansive view of Los Angeles from the famous Runyon Canyon
- isit a historic community garden oasis hidden in Hollywood’s hills
- Get the inside scoop on Hollywood’s hidden historic sites and celebrity homes
- Have lunch at an iconic LA burger joint in the heart of Hollywood
Go inside places some locals don’t even know about, like a historic members-only community garden preserving 100-year-old avocado trees (and a 100-year-old gardener too). Admire the Mediterranean, Victorian, and European architecture prevalent in Hollywood’s original estates, and walk partway up Runyon Canyon Park for an inspirational view over Los Angeles.
You’ll hear tales of ghosts and hauntings, celebrity hideaways, and the inside scoop on Hollywood’s past and present. Top it all off with lunch at a Los Angeles original burger joint where the food is super fresh and you can order off a secret menu!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Select tea or coffee at a local café
- Donation to the community garden
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
7080 Hollywood Boulevard at Tiago Cafe. Metro Red Line stop Hollywood/Highland. Local bus lines 217, 212, 780. Please see www.metro.net for more information on how to arrive by public transportation. Parking available in a garage behind the building down the alley off of Sycamore or at 6801 Hollywood Blvd.
As we will walk about 2.5 miles total, please wear comfortable walking shoes. Some walking will be on steep grades and unpaved trail. Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses are recommended. A light layer may be necessary as mornings can be cool October through June.
We highly recommend bringing a bottle of water and wearing a hat, as sunny LA days can bring high heat.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children from 6-11 years of age are permitted on the tour. Children younger than 6 are permitted at no extra cost, but please make sure you inform the guide of this beforehand.
Product ID: 47778