Glide over the California coastline, taking in impresive views of the Santa Monica Mountains, the expensive homes on Pacific Palisades, and the new Getty Center.
What to Expect
Glide through the melting sunset over the California Coastline, sweep over the Santa Monica Mountains, or get great views over the exclusive homes of the Pacific Palisades.
This is a unique and thrilling 30-minute helicopter tour exploring the Los Angeles Coast. The California Coastline tour is available at any time during the day and is a must for anyone who loves the ocean.
Take off from the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, heading south to fly over the Santa Monica Mountains and drop down into the spectacular coastal homes of Pacific Palisades.
Fly low-level along the world famous beaches of Santa Monica, the Santa Monica Pier, and Venice. On your way back to the Airport, you'll fly over the new Getty Center, with its grand architecture appearing ever more dramatic from the sky.
- 30-minute helicopter tour
What's Not Included
- Transportation to and from airport
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• The departure times are completely flexible, depending on your preferences. Preferred time however is not guaranteed.
• Orbic Air will call to confirm flight upon receipt of order.
• Due to aircraft regulations, weight limit per seat is 300 pounds.
• Cancellations require a minimum of 48 hours notice. A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the above cost will be charged on cancellations if the flight is canceled less than 48 hours in advance.