Breakfast Near Tiffany’s
From $82 per personBook now
- Check out local favorite (and affordable) breakfast spots in a city famous for its luxury and glamour
- Start your morning with a cappuccino at the city’s “Best Soccer Café”—a true European style coffee house
- Enjoy a favorite breakfast item at one of the last remaining pharmacy diners
- Taste a melt-in-your-mouth pastry from a famous bakery
- Stroll through the city’s Golden Triangle, admiring its gardens, storefronts, and plazas
Your LA tour will introduce you to some of the best breakfast spots in the Golden Triangle, including some sweet and savory treats to start your day off right.
Begin with a cappuccino at a European-style immigrant-run hole-in-the-wall café, once voted “Best Soccer Café” by Los Angeles Magazine. Then head over to a 1960s diner hidden within a pharmacy (the last of its kind in LA!). Check out a celebrity-favorite bakery and learn about the city’s quirks along the way. And of course, a quick window shop at Tiffany’s is a must!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Select food tastings
- Additional food and drinks
- Tip/gratuity for your guide
Euro Café, 9559 South Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA. Local bus lines 704, 720, 20, 4, 316. Please see www.metro.net for more information on how to arrive by public transportation. Parking is available at 438 North Beverly Drive or 440 North Camden Drive.
Dress code: As you will walk about 2.5 kilometers total, please wear comfortable walking shoes. Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are recommended (especially for warmer months) and layers may be necessary as mornings can be cool October through June.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children younger than 6 are permitted at no extra cost, but please make sure you inform the guide before taking the tour.
Product ID: 47779