Beverly Hills and Bel Air Celebrity Homes Bike TourProduct ID: 13760
From $55 $41.25 Save up to 25% per personBook now
- Glide through the decadent streets of Beverly Hills on this fun bike tour
- See over 25 extravagant celebrity homes and admire their beautiful gardens and surrounds
- Visit two of the most desired neighborhoods in the world
- Stroll along the famous shopping strip: Rodeo Drive
- Tour a famous Beverly Hills Mansion and get a glimpse of the lives of the rich and famous
Beverly Hills and Bel Air is home to many Hollywood celebrities and boasts some of the largest homes in the USA. Ride through this extravagant neighborhood as you pass by many celebrity homes, take in the sights and scents of their world-class gardens, bike down Rodeo Drive and a very famous Beverly Hills mansion.
Enjoy riding along Rodeo Drive, all while getting a great work out. In 2009 and 2010 Beverly Hills was listed as the most expensive housing market in America, with a median home price of over USD 2.2 million. In total, you're about to see over 30 celebrity homes!
- 24-hour hybrid road bike rental
- Safety vest
- Eco-Friendly, Reusable Sovenier Water Bottle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional guide (can be booked as add-on)
Departure is from Bikes and Hikes LA storefront. It is at the corner of Santa Monica and Hancock in the heart of West Hollywood. Parking is in the underground garage on Hancock Ave. past the newsstand. As this tour is self-guided, you can start this tour whenever you want during opening hours. (Open in Google Maps)
This self-guided tour has flexible start dates and times so you can take it when it best fits your schedule. Just come to the local suppliers meeting point when you would like to take the tour. Your voucher is valid for 2 years from purchase.
You must be at least 4'11' tall to participate on this tour. Maximum weight on this ride is 275 lbs.
Please wear a comfortable shirt and shorts/pants. Bring a jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt. Closed-toed shoes only.
Product ID: 13760