Enjoy flexible and free entry to 37 of Los Angeles’ best attractions and tours with a Go Los Angeles™ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7-Day Card. Visit sites such as Pacific Park and the Dolby Theatre, and enjoy discounts of up to 55% on retail admissions.
What to Expect
The all-inclusive Go Los Angeles® Card is the ONLY multi-attraction pass that gets you into over 30 top attractions in the city for one low price. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission and pay nothing at the gate! PLUS buy a 3, 4, 5, or 7-day pass and get one weekday ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood℠, valid Monday through Friday. (Note: Saturdays and Sundays are excluded).
Visit Pacific Park, the Queen Mary, Dolby Theatre, and many more of the best things to do in L.A., Hollywood, and beyond! There’s no need to decide in advance what you want to see, and you can take up to 2 weeks from when you first use the card to use the remaining days on your card.
The free full-color pocket guidebook helps you decide what to do, where to go, how to get there, and even where to eat and shop. The Go Card includes a number of dining and shopping discounts, and as an added bonus, 3, 4, 5, and 7-day cards include free weekday admission to Universal Studios Hollywood.
• Madame Tussauds Hollywood
• Knott's Berry Farm
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier
• LEGOLAND® California
• Aquarium of the Pacific
• Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
• The Queen Mary
• K1 Speed Indoor Karting
• Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
• Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
• Huntington Library and Gardens
• Knott's Soak City Buena Park
• Universal Studios Hollywood℠ – Weekday Ticket Buy a 3, 4, 5, or 7-day pass and get one weekday ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood℠, valid for admission Monday through Friday. (Note: Saturdays and Sundays excluded).
• OUE Skyspace LA
• Warner Bros. Studio VIP Tour
• Movie Star Homes Tour by LA City Tours
• Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour by Starline
• Sony Pictures Studios Tour
• Red Line Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour
• 34-hour Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica
• Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
• Hollywood Museum
• GRAMMY Museum®
• California Science Center IMAX Movie
• Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
• Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
• Battleship IOWA Museum
• Mountain Bike and Roller Skates
• Harbor Cruise by Harbor Breeze Cruises
•Whale Watch by Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Free full-color pocket guide book
- Free entry to 37 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at restaurants and retailers
Please redeem your Go Los Angeles Card at one of the locations listed on your voucher that you will receive after booking. Cards are activated on the day they are first used, and are valid between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30, for the number of consecutive calendar days purchased. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may also vary.
What to Remember
• Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
• The first time you visit an attraction, it will “activate” the calendar day countdown on your card (not 24 hour periods). Once activated, you can use your card for the number of calendars days that you bought spread out over 2 weeks. For example, if you activate a 3 day card on a Monday, then your card will be good for that day and 2 more calendar days in the next two weeks to follow. If you decide to go sightseeing again that Friday, then you will have one day left to use, and so on
• Universal Studios Hollywood℠ is NOT included on 1 or 2-day Go LA Cards
• 3, 4, 5 & 7 day Go LA Cards receive one weekday ticket valid for admission Monday through Friday (Saturday & Sunday excluded)
• One single use weekday ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood℠ exclusively on each 3, 4, 5 and 7-day card