Explore this vast, ecologically diverse canyon with an eco-oriented guide on a 3-hour hike. Climb over boulders, around streams and waterfalls, and be rewarded with gorgeous views over the ocean at the summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel, to be arranged beforehand by calling 613 135 1424.
- Discover the trails of Tabor Canyon
- Learn all about the wildlife and plans that surround you from your eco-oriented guide
- See waterfalls, pools of water, and steep ridges
- Bask in the views of the ocean after a hike with 1000 feet of elevation
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks and refreshments
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Don't forget to bring your camera.