Immerse yourself in the magic of the Scandinavian wilderness and enjoy a unique Arctic experience on your trip to Longyearbyen. Dine on a rustic dinner, learn about Svalbard, and watch an engaging presentation on the King of the Arctic, the polar bear.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A bus or minibuss will arrive at the front of the hotel. Please be ready and looking for the bus. Pick-up is only available at Radisson Blu Polar Hotel Spitsbergen, Funken Lodge, Coal Miners' Cabins, Svalbard Hotell Polfareren, Svalbard Hotell The Vault, Mary-Ann's Polarrigg and Port of Longyear. Please do not request other pick-up locations.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for those who cannot enter the stairs to the bus (three large steps), or walk over the high door step (20cm)
- Guests must understand the safety briefing to participate. It is therefore necessary that they understand and speak English or a Scandinavian language to participate
- NB: clothes may smell like smoke after the tour