Enjoy a very special evening meal at Camp Barentz, a wilderness camp 12 km from Longyearbyen, away from the lights of town in the midst of the wilderness. Combine northern lights hunting with a delicious dinner and presentation on the aurora borealis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup by bus from your hotel. Guests should be ready outside. Please ensure we are informed as to which of the listed locations you should be picked up from. The same bus will pick up all guests, and may therefore arrive a couple of minutes later than the planned start time dependent on your pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Safety is the highest priority on this activity. Your guide needs to be able to give directions you understand. To participate in this excursion, it is required that you speak and understand English or one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Clothes may smell of smoke after the tour.
- Participants must be able to climb into bus (3 large steps) and over the doorstep at the cabin (about 20cm).