Visit the ghost town Pyramiden and marvel at Nordenskiöld Glacier on a hybrid-electric catamaran cruise from Longyearbyen. With panoramic views, an expert guide, and an underwater camera and hydrophone to discover marine life, this is the way to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- Please be ready at your selected pickup point on time. The driver is not able to wait for latecomers.
- Explore the abandoned buildings of Pyramiden with a local guide
- Cruise across Isfjord and admire panoramic views from the catamaran
- Visit Nordenskiöld Glacier and be amazed by the sound of the ice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide onboard the catamaran
- Guided tour of Pyramiden
- Drinks and extra snacks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note, early in the season the fjord may still be covered with ice, meaning a visit to Pyramiden and the glacier is not possible.
- In these cases, the ship will follow the ice edge, allowing you to look for wildlife such as seals, and perhaps even a polar bear.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase aboard the catamaran.