Get a fully-guided mini-coach journey through London's rock music history; visiting iconic places and sites such as Jimi Hendrix's flat and the Beatles Abbey Road. This is the original and best London rock tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Original London Visitor Center , 17-19 Cockspur Street, off Trafalgar Square, London, SW1Y 5BL. Nearest underground stations are Piccadilly Station or Charing Cross. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour departure to check in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you are traveling between Monday 23rd August and 5th September 2021, the tour departs from Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance), 4-18 Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, London SW7 4LH. The hotel is located a one-minute walk from Gloucester Road underground station which is on Piccadilly, District and Circle lines (about 20 minutes from Central London on the underground). The tour ends at Marble Arch / Park Lane.