Explore Windsor Castle, the favorite weekend home of Queen Elizabeth II. During your visit you’ll learn about the Castle’s history, explore the State Apartments, and marvel at treasures from the royal collection. You’ll see St. George's Chapel as well.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Windsor Castle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- St. George's Chapel will close at 1:00 PM on December 23 and 24
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted.
- Security and opening arrangements may be subject to change at short notice.
- Photography and filming, including the use of wearable devices, are not permitted inside the State Apartments, the Semi-State Rooms, or St. George's Chapel.
- St George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays (service).
- Changing of the Guard can be seen most days.