Discover the history of London's transport at London Transport Museum. Explore the heritage of London and its transport system, and the stories of the people who have travelled and worked in the city over the last 200 years.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at London Transport Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On weekdays, the cafe is open from 11 AM to 3 PM, on weekends from 10 AM to 4 PM
- The cloakroom facility is temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 regulations
- Last entry is at 5:00 PM daily
- Stroller/buggy parking is available
- There is an additional fee if you convert a day pass to an annual pass