Walk around the back streets of one of the most atmospheric parts of London, past black death burial pits, execution sites, ancient churches and touching memorials. This is a tour for those who want to peel back the layers of London's extraordinary past!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Outside Barbican Underground StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Suitable for all persons over 12
- Dogs are not permitted on this tour, with the exception of guide dogs