Windsor Castle Guided Tour
From $71 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceROYAL NATIONAL
- Take a guided tour of the Queen’s favorite residence: Windsor Castle (the oldest inhabited castle in the world!)
- Explore Windsor, a beautiful town on the River Thames outside London
- See Eton across the bridge, where many famous students have studied
This chapel is a marvelously beautiful example of the English Gothic architectural style, and is also the spiritual home to the highest order of nobility in the country: the Most Noble Order of the Garter, founded in the 14th Century by King Eduard III, which still exists to this day and whose membership includes Prince William (the son of Lady Diana and heir to the throne).
You will also enter and walk through the magnificent Royal State Apartments, splendidly restored after a fire in 1992. The tour will be complemented with a little free time in Windsor's medieval town center before returning to London in time for any evening appointments you may have at the theater, or in time to enjoy some early evening shopping at either Harrods or Oxford Street, the two places where your tour operator offers drop-offs.
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Transport by coach
- London guide exclusively in Spanish
Product ID: 74525