Windsor Castle Admission Ticket
- Explore Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world
- Visit the magnificent State Apartments, furnished with some of the finest treasures from the royal collection
- See St. George's Chapel, the burial site of King Henry VIII
Today The Queen spends most of her private weekends at Windsor Castle, which is also used regularly for ceremonial and state occasions.
Your ticket provides admission to the Castle, including the magnificent State Apartments, which are furnished with some of the finest treasures from the royal collection. Among the masterpieces are paintings by Holbein, Rubens, and Van Dyck, as well as fine English and French furniture.
During the winter months, the sumptuous private apartments created by George IV, known as the Semi-State Rooms, are added to the visitor route.
Your admission also includes access to St. George's Chapel. This is one of the most beautiful ecclesiastical buildings in England, and is the final resting place for 10 monarchs, including Henry VIII and Charles I.
There is a lot to see and do at Windsor Castle, so please allow enough time to make the most of your visit, which is likely to last between 2.5 and 3 hours. The Castle is at situated at the top of a steep hill, and the visitor route covers long distances, so comfortable shoes are advised.
- Windsor Castle admission ticket
- Multimedia tour guide
Prepare for the activity
• Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
• Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted.
• Security and opening arrangements may be subject to change at short notice.
• Photography and filming, including the use of wearable devices, are not permitted inside the State Apartments, the Semi-State Rooms, or St. George's Chapel.
• St George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays (service).
• Changing of the Guard can be seen most days.