Explore Windsor Castle, the favorite weekend home of Queen Elizabeth II. During your visit you’ll learn about the Castle’s history, explore the State Apartments, and marvel at treasures from the royal collection. You’ll see St. George's Chapel as well.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Explore Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world
- Visit the magnificent State Apartments, furnished with some of the finest treasures from the royal collection
- See St. George's Chapel, the burial site of King Henry VIII
- Windsor Castle admission ticket
- Multimedia tour guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- St. George's Chapel will close at 1:00 PM on December 23 and 24
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted.
- Security and opening arrangements may be subject to change at short notice.
- Photography and filming, including the use of wearable devices, are not permitted inside the State Apartments, the Semi-State Rooms, or St. George's Chapel.
- St George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays (service).
- Changing of the Guard can be seen most days.