Step back in time and witness the grandeur and history of two of London's most iconic landmarks with a fully guided Westminster Abbey and Changing of the Guard tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Westminster Abbey. Look for the tall marble and stone column opposite the west entrance of Westminster Abbey. At the top is a figure of St George slaying a dragon. Your guide will be waiting at this column holding a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Walking frames
Know before you go
- Westminster Abbey is a working church and may close for special services at short notice
- The Changing of the Guard will not operate in heavy rain and will be replaced with an extended walking tour