London: Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
- Board the bus in central London and journey to the Warner Brothers Studio
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes walking tour of sets, props, and costumes used in the Harry Potter movies
- Set foot on the actual sets where the movies were filmed
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters down Diagon Alley
London Victoria Station
Warner Bros. Studio London
London Victoria Station
After arriving at the Studios, you’ll have about 4 hours to explore all the sets, props, and studio gift shop. Get your photo taken at your favorite filming locations such as the impressive Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room. Walk down the cobble-stoned Diagon Alley and picture the local witches and wizards as you pass Ollivander's, Flourish and Blotts, and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
Visitors can now visit Platform 9 ¾ and ride the Hogwarts Express! Explore a perfect recreation of the platform and the train itself. Relive the magic of Harry’s trips to Hogwarts by posing with a luggage trolley right before it disappears through the wall and walking through the train carriage. Top off your Hogwarts Express adventure in a train-themed souvenir shop and load up on goodies inspired by your favorite Potter films.
After you've had your fill of frothy Butterbeer and have tried your hand at riding a broomstick, it’s time to board the bus back to London. Don’t forget to check out the studio shop to find some souvenirs before you head back to the world of Muggles!
- Round-trip transportation from central London
- Entrance ticket
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up service
- Live tour guide (a digital guide is available to hire at the studio for £4.95. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin), Brazilian and Portuguese).
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
• Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects.
• The whole experience, including transportation, takes approximately 7.5-8 hours (subject to traffic conditions); the studio tour itself lasts 4 hours.
• A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour
• Food and beverages from outside are not allowed
• This tour is unescorted
You might also like...
Product ID: 16403