Enjoy a full-day outing from London to three of England’s most beautiful and heritage-rich sites: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and the city of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until further notice
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays
- As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle is used frequently by the Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Opening arrangements may, therefore, change with no notice
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge is approximately 2 hours each way, with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements