Enjoy a panoramic tour of London on a double decker vintage bus, and watch the Changing of the Guards. See Big Ben, the London Eye, and Westminster Abbey. Then take a short trip down the Thames River, past Shakespeare's Globe, London Bridge, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs at Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria (a 5-minute walk from Victoria Train Station) at the following times. Please note that check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time: Morning tour: gate 19 - 20 Afternoon tour: gate 0Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.