Explore one of the oldest monuments in London on a guided tour of the Tower of London. Discover the history behind the tower’s grim reputation, including infamous beheadings and tales of torture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point near the entrance to Tower of London just next to Starbucks coffee shop Address: 3 Tower Place East Building, London EC3R 5BTOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are not included
- Gratuities are not included