Visit one of London's most famous and recognisable landmarks. Steeped in history, there is so much to see and do including walking over the glass walkway and exploring the Victorian engine rooms.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The entrance to Tower Bridge is on the western side of the North Tower. Join the outside queue and the Tower Bridge team will be on hand to help you enter the Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This pre-booked ticket does not permit you fast-track entry to Tower Bridge
- Children under 5 years are free
- Tower Bridge operates a 100% searching policy meaning all bags are subject to search on arrival
- We allow bags with a maximum size of 45cm x 35cm x 20cm and do not allow wheeled bags
- Wheelchairs and prams are allowed but are subject to search