Tour of Oxford, Stratford and CotswoldsProduct ID: 73790
From US$101.66 per personBook now
- Take a guided walk through the historical heart of Oxford and of its University, where a number of movies have also been filmed
- Enter one of the University’s oldest colleges
- Enjoy a guided walk through Stratford-upon-Avon, full of Tudor-era houses
- See Shakespeare’s Birthplace (entrance not included)
- Drive through the rolling hills and some of the region’s prettiest villages, stop at Bourton on the Water
Driving through the picturesque region of the Cotswolds and its tiny villages with houses with thatched roofs, where you will stop to have lunch (not included) at Bourton-on-the-water, the ‘Venice of the Costwolds’; and reach Stratford-upon-Avon.
It conserves a rich architectural heritage especially Elizabethan era, with dramatic black and white timber buildings from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. You will pass the very same original house where William Shakespeare was born. In your free time you can choose to enter this house or to visit Shakespeare's tomb. Hear the stories of Shakespeare, see the places where he and his family lived and worked and feel the atmosphere which is essentially English, essentially Shakespearean. You will drive through the Cotswolds, a landscape of smooth hills and scattered villages. En route, you will pass through Woodstock and Blenheim Palace, the home of the Dukes of Marlborough and where the country's most famous Prime Minister in history, Winston Churchill, was born.
- Entrances in Oxford
- Transportation by coach
- London guide exclusively in Spanish
- Lunch (there will be free time)
08:15 Melia White House Hotel (Albany St, London NW1 3UP) 08:30 Amba Marble Arch Hotel (Bryanston St, London W1H 7EH) 08:40h Corus Hyde Park Hotel (1 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3LG) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 73790