Look inside Westminster Abbey and learn about the Houses of Parliament and its famous Big Ben bell on a 4-hour guided tour. Hear about the workings of government, and discover how and why these iconic symbols of London were built.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, Irish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wheelchair users and their carers can enter the abbey free of charge
- This tour is subject to change at the last minute
- This is not a direct Ticket, your guide will give you access to the monument