Discover the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide. Travel up to 15 mph down the UK’s tallest public artwork through light and dark sections as London’s dramatic skyscape passes by. Enjoy breathtaking views of London from the observation platform.
What to Expect
The ArcelorMittal Orbit is the UK's tallest sculpture, standing at 114.5 meters tall and providing a breathtaking view of London up to 20 miles into the distance. Expect views including Canary Wharf, O2, The Gherkin, The Shard, The Walkie Talkie, St Paul’s Cathedral, Alexandra Palace and out to Wembley Stadium.
After enjoying the amazing views, you will have an exciting alternative to the stairs or the elevator: The Slide.
Measuring 178 meters, The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit is the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide. Travel down the UK's tallest public artwork through light and dark sections as London’s dramatic skyscape passes by. The slide twists and turn 12 times, including a tight corkscrew section and ends with a 50 meter straight run to the ground. In the exhilarating 40-second trip, you are expected to hit speeds of up to 15 miles per hour.
- Each ticket is valid for one use of the slide
- Entrance to the observation platform on the ArcelorMittal Orbit
ArcelorMittal Orbit, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 3 Thornton St, London E20 2AD
Know Before You Go
Visitors using The Slide must:
• Be at least 1.3 meters in height and at least 8 years old
• Weigh under 130kg (22 stone)
• Wear long sleeves or protective elbow pads
• Seek medical advice if they have any pre-existing medical conditions
• Be in the queue at the entrance to The Slide on the upper platform at the time stated on their ticket
If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo, epilepsy, or if you are pregnant or have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not ride The Slide.