Discover The Royal Mews, one of the finest working stables and responsible for all road travel arrangements for The King and the Royal Family. See the Diamond Jubilee State Coach during your visit.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at the ticket office and proceed to the visitor entrance to The Royal Mews on Buckingham Palace Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On arrival, you and your belongings will be subject to airport-style security checks. Please try to bring as little as possible with you as it will help you to get through security screening more quickly
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Certain items such as large items of baggage, pen-knives and scissors are not allowed to be brought into the Royal Mews as there are no cloakroom facilities available
- Photography and filming for non-commercial purposes are welcomed at the Royal Mews
- Mobile phones can be used, but please have consideration for other visitors