See the capital's top attractions with London's Original Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour. Stop by Buckingham Palace, Westminster, Piccadilly Circus, London Eye, Tower of London, the River Thames and much more. Get free walking tours and a Thames River Cruise Pass
What to Expect
From the first time you hop on you’ll have up to 48 hours to explore London’s top sights, helping you to get to know the city at your own pace.
Tune in to the multi-language commentaries to discover the history behind each attraction, or simply listen to your live guide (yellow route only) who will help bring London’s past to life in front of your eyes.
If you tire of the road, why not head down to the river? Enjoy a complimentary Thames River Cruise Pass alongside your hop-on hop-off tour – ideal for checking out the Big Smoke from a whole new angle! The hop-on hop-off river cruise pass is valid for the same period of time as your bus ticket.
Between Tuesday 17 May & Thursday 30 June, anyone traveling on a 24-hour ticket will get up to 12 hours extra FREE!
Original London Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus Route:
Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
10 Downing Street
Statue of Eros
St. James's Park
Horse Guards' Parade
The National Gallery
Big Ben and Parliament
Tower of London
St. James's Palace
The London Eye
St. Paul's Cathedral
Bank of England Museum
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour (24- or 48-hour ticket, depending on the option chosen)
- River cruise pass (includes extended route to Greenwich with 48-hour ticket option)
- 3 bus routes (The Original Tour Yellow Route; The City Sightseeing Tour Red Route; The Museum Tour Blue Route)
- 3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard Walk, Rock 'n' Roll Walk, Jack the Ripper Walk)
- Kids' club and activity pack
What's Not Included
- Admission to London attractions
What to Remember
Please note that there will be no service on 25 December.
Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the time you first board a bus depending upon the ticket purchased. For example, if you board your first bus at 15:00 with a 24 hour ticket, you can use the ticket until 15:00 the following day.