From $52 per personBook now
- Enjoy free time in Burford
- Stop for lunch at Bourton-on-the-Water
- Explore the scenic Cotswolds Villages
You'll take a relaxing journey with visits to some of the most beautiful towns in England, making stops in Burford & Bourton on the Water to explore. Wander around these villages, grab some lunch at a local cafe and see some of the lovely cottages that characterize this area.
This tour is designed to give you longer to explore this beautiful area than our other tours.
- Return coach travel
- Free time in Burford
- Free time in Bourton on the Water for lunch
- Services of a tour manager
- Food & drink
London Bridge (07:30), Kings Cross (07:55), Baker Street (08:10), Victoria (08:25), South Kensington (08:50), Earls Court (09:00), Hammersmith (09:15) Canary Wharf/Canada Square South (07:20), Tower Hill (08:05), Waterloo Bridge (08:20), Holborn Station (08:30), Lancaster Gate Station (08:50)
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a GBP 10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure
Product ID: 70046