Join a River Thames boat cruise with banter provided by a comedian guide, whose cheery anecdotes include narration about London's history. See landmarks such as the London Eye and Globe Theatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour starts from Boarding Gate 1, Waterloo Millennium London Eye Pier (directly underneath, and part of the London Eye)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for infants aged 6 months upwards.
- If you have confirmed your booking, if for some reason the supplier is unable to accommodate you on board, then a cancellation is granted
- Expectant mothers are not permitted on-board at any stage of their pregnancy
- If you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints, you are recommended to not participate in this tour
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Disabled guests are welcomed but wheelchairs cannot be take on-board the vessels, so this experience is not suitable for wheelchairs users
- All passengers must be able to sit unaided on-board
- A minimum of 8 passengers is required for each sailing, tours with less than 8 passengers will be rescheduled