Modern art lover or not, no traveler’s trip to London is complete without a visit to the iconic Tate Modern. Here you’ll learn all about the world-famous modern art and performances housed in this refurbished 19th-century power plant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring valid photo ID
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum).
- For semi-private tours, a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if minimum numbers are not met).
- Tate modern and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, an appropriate alternative will be provided if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, a refund is not able to be offered. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security.
- Wheelchair-friendly tours are available upon request only