Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath and Lacock Day TourProduct ID: 44098
From $128 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up available from over 100 different hotels in Central London
- Be among the first to enter St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle
- Unravel the mysteries of Stonehenge at the new Visitor Centre on Saiisbury Plain
- Tour the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, former home of Jane Austen
- Enjoy a traditional pub lunch in the 14th-century George Inn in Lacock
- Take some time out to enjoy afternoon tea at the Pump Rooms in Bath
Perched high above the River Thames, the castle reveals royal stories from the days of William the Conqueror to the current Queen, making it the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. You will be among the first to marvel at the splendor of St. Georges Chapel, as well as the sumptuous State Apartments.
Continue to Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain and learn the mysteries of the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years, but it still confounds historians and archaeologists to this day. Try to unlock some of its secrets for yourself at the new state-of-the-art Visitor Centre.
Next, stop for a traditional pub lunch in the picturesque National Trust village of Lacock. Walk down cobbled streets lined with ancient cottages to see why it is often chosen for film shoots, including “Harry Potter.” Your lunch will be served in a 14th-century pub at the end of a short walking tour.
The final stop of the day is the historic city of Bath, full of Georgian architecture in delightful crescents and terraces. Take a panoramic city tour, with free time to visit Bath Abbey and the romantic Pulteney Bridge over the River Avon, and to enjoy afternoon tea in the historic Pump Rooms, while being serenaded by a string quartet.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Entrance to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Stonehenge Visitor Center
- Traditional pub lunch
Victoria Coach Station, Buckingham Palace Road, 5-minute walk from Victoria Train Station (at 08:15 departure from Gates 14-16 and at 07:45 departure from Gate 2) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 44098