This small-group full-day tour from London gives you the opportunity to experience the very best of England's heritage, combining ancient Stonehenge, the elegant city of Bath, and majestic Windsor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- We can collect from all Heathrow terminals and from any hotel, guest-house, or private address in central London. Please ensure you are ready to depart at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- See top sites in England in a small group by executive mini-coach
- Visit Stonehenge Stone Circle and Visitor Centre and the famed Roman Baths
- Enjoy a small group experience with a maximum of 16 passengers per tour
- Travel with an expert guide
- Travel by executive mini-coach
- Professional guide for the full day
- Admission to the Roman Baths and a guided tour of Bath (if shared tour selected)
- Admission to Stonehenge Centre (if shared tour selected)
- Guided tour of Windsor
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Food and drink
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the main entrance to the British Museum, Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3DG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and is subject to last-minute closures.