Travel back in time on a day tour of 2 of England’s most historic attractions from London. Enjoy an exclusive, private viewing of the sun rise over the prehistoric stone circle of Stonehenge. Then, marvel at the Georgian buildings and Roman baths of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 8 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the Casino entrance to the Millennium Gloucester Hotel, 4-18 Harrington Gardens, SW7 4LH at 5:30 AM. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Enjoy an optional walking tour to the 17th-century Sally Lunn tea room and Jane Austin Museum in Bath.
- This is a private tour for Premium Tours group (maximum group size 50 people)
- If you are bringing a child under 3-years-old, please inform the local partner upon booking.