Discover mysterious Stonehenge on a half-day tour from London. Explore the prehistoric stone circle site at your own pace with an audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, German, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Portuguese, Javanese
Select participants and date
The tour departs 3 times daily from Victoria Bus Station. Check-in begins 15 minutes before departure. The 8:15 AM tour departs from Gate 19. The 10:45 AM tour departs from Gate 0. The 1:45 PM tour departs from Gate 0.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is unescorted
- Visitors can download the free 'Stonehenge Audio Tour' app ahead of the tour. The app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on any mobile device
- Guidebooks (in English) can be purchased at Stonehenge
- Upon arrival at Stonehenge, visitors will have the option of taking a free 10-minute shuttle bus or a 30-minute walk to the stones. There may be queuing times for the shuttle
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements