Stonehenge Independent Tour with Extended TimeProduct ID: 657
- Explore the mysteries of Stonehenge
- Listen to expert commentary with an audio guide in 9 languages
- Enjoy 60 minutes of extended free time at Stonehenge
- Take a scenic drive through the Salisbury Plains
Learn about its origins, dating back nearly 5,000 years, as you listen to expert commentary with an audio guide. The guide is available in 9 languages, including Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and German. The curious Stonehenge structure continues to divide historians as to its precise purpose, but form your own informed theories as you enjoy extended time exploring this marvel of the ancient world at your own pace.
After uncovering Stonehenge's secrets, and soaking up the magical atmosphere, return by comfortable air-conditioned coach to London, in time to enjoy your own evening plans in the UK’s fantastic capital.
- Entry to Stonehenge with extended time
- Luxury air conditioned coach
- Headset at Stonehenge with expert commentary in 9 languages
During the winter season (between 16 October 2015 and 31 March 2016), the tour departs at 12:30 from Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 (check-in at 12:15). It returns to London between 18:30 and 19:00. Tours on 26 December 2015 and 01 January 2016 depart from Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 at 11:00 due to the earlier closure of Stonehenge. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please Note: There is no guide for this tour, but you will learn everything you need to know from your audio guide.
• In winter, the tour returns at 18:30-19:00.
Product ID: 657