Stonehenge and Bath Full-Day Tour with Free LunchProduct ID: 46257
From $100 per personBook now
- Explore the mysterious standing stone circle of Stonehenge
- See the handsome Georgian terraces of the city of Bath
- Sip from the healing waters of Britain's only hot spring
- Receive a free lunch
- Drive through the scenic counties of Wiltshire and Somerset
As you tour the site, you will hear theories of how it was a temple to worship the sun, a healing center, a burial site, and even an immense calendar. Explore how the mighty stones were carried to Salisbury Plain using only the most primitive of tools.
Then, continue to the city of Bath on the banks of the River Avon. To ensure you make the most of each attraction and don’t waste valuable exploring time, the tour includes a lunch pack, completely free of charge! Save time, money and dodge the inconvenience of finding somewhere to eat.
Explore the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, admiring attractions such as the 15th-century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture of the Royal Crescent, and the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence.
No visit to Bath would be complete without seeing the Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not available on summer tours), and sip the healing waters in the stunning Neo-Classical Pump Room.
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Lunch Pack from 1st December 2015
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drink (unless lunch option booked)
Meet at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 46257