Stansted Express is the fastest transport between Stansted Airport and central London. Taking just 47 minutes to London Liverpool Street and 36 minutes to Tottenham Hale, the trip on intelligently-designed trains makes travel easier than ever.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Save money and time on the Stansted Express
- Choose a 1-way or round-trip ticket between Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street Station
- Travel by the fastest service between Stansted and central London
- 1-day ticket
- Booking fee
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
London Stansted Airport train station is just a 2-minute walk from the airport terminal, with easy access via lifts, escalators, and ramps. Redeem your unique reference code, shown at the top right of your voucher, at any of the kiosks at Stansted Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Large, non-folding bikes are not permitted on the train
- Check with your airline for confirmation of your flight and check-in times. Average journey time on Stansted Express is 47 minutes, so please allow plenty of time for a relaxed journey and comfortable check-in
- If you book a return ticket, your return journey must be made within one calendar month of your arrival
- Your unique reference number will be listed at the top of your voucher, as the Supplier Reference Number. You will need this number, as well as a credit card with your full name for proof of identification, in order to print your Travelcard at a self-service ticket kiosk. Kiosks are located in all London Underground stations, and at Gatwick and Stansted airports
- Tickets can only be confirmed up to 13 weeks before the scheduled travel date