Visit the Stonehenge and Windsor Castle on a day trip directly from the Southampton Port. Enjoy free time to explore and a guided tour of Salisbury before drop-off in London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will be waiting at 8:00 AM, outside the customs exit of the cruise terminal. They will be identifiable by a board reading "International Friends".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and is subject to last-minute closures
- If your ship is Royal Caribbean, Princess, Celebrity, Norwegian Cruise Lines or Oceania, you will be met on arrival at the Southampton docks by your friendly guide, who will be waiting as you exit the ship. If your ship is not from the above companies, you will need to make your own way to a cruise terminal where one of the above companies is arriving
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage (23kg each) and 1 item of carry-on luggage (10kg).
- Should you wish to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers) you MUST contact the operator in advance and provide full dimensions and weight. These items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold. Wheelchairs must be counted as 1 item of your hold luggage.